OK, it's the Monday before Christmas and there's not a whole lot going on. The office is relatively quiet and many people are already on vacation. I've completed the work on the upcoming issue of our corporate magazine and there's been no demand for press releases, service maps or customer letters.
SO, I thought I'd provide a wee bit o' fun. I'm not big into these meme things, but I stumbled upon a cool one over at Carver's Dog. The rules are to:
- Pick 10 of your favorite movies (I just got some actual work to do so I'm stopping at 8)
- Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
- Post the quotes for everyone to guess.
- NO CHEATING BY GOOGLING or using IMDb search or other search functions
I'm not tagging anyone, but feel free to do it if you're interested. If not, at least take a guess at my quotes.
- "I don't know Cathy, maybe because it's *super* bad ass?"
- "Good toss by the submissive out there!"
- "She was a junkie for the printed word. Lucky for me, I manufactured her drug of choice."
- "In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked."
- "I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it. I felt I owed it to them."
- "I'm always home. I'm uncool."
- "Hey, what do you like, the leg or the wing, Henry?"
- "Aaaahhh, I'm hang-gliding! Take a good picture, honey, I'm dead!"
OK, so let's hear those guesses, and remember; no cheating! You really shouldn't have to because some of these are EASY.